The NeuroRestorative Rehabilitation Learning Institute offers monthly, one hour online CEU opportunities for brain injury rehabilitation professionals. On one of the last Fridays of every month from 12-1 p.m. EST, our highly qualified Neuro Institute faculty members will deliver engaging, innovative programs spanning a variety of topics related to rehabilitation services. The live presentations and recordings will be available to view for CE credit for Case Managers (CCMC), Social Workers (NASW), and ANCC (RN) provides National Nursing Continuing Education Courses Certification. All other attendees will receive a general certificate of attendance. Opportunities are updated often, so make sure to check back for future presentation topics. If you have any questions about current or future events, please email email@example.com.
June 29, 2018
Topic: Malingering: The Impact of Effort on Outcome
Faculty: Gordon J. Horn, Ph.D., National Deputy Director of Clinical Outcome Services, NeuroRestorative
CEUs: This presentation is approved for CEUs.
- Participants will understand the term “effort” and how this may be positive, negative, or involuntary.
- Participants will understand somatic symptom disorder.
- Participants will understand conversion disorder.
- Participants will understand malingering.
- Participants will understand how to detect and assess for each of the conditions described in a rehabilitation context.