NeuroRestorative News Spring 2012
The Spring 2012 edition of NeuroRestorative News, our quarterly newsletter, is here. This issue features the following articles.
- A Message from NeuroRestorative COO Bill Duffy
- From One Soldier to Another: Community-Based Supports for Veterans & Military Service Members in the Nation’s Capital
- Kevin's Story: Achieving Independence Through Supported Living
- NeuroRestorative Marks Brain Injury Awareness Month, Helps Raise $5,000 to Support Brain Injury Advocacy, Prevention, Education and Research
- Ask the Expert: Q&A with Dr. Neal McGrath on Concussion Management in Sports
- Fighting for Kathryn: How One Mother's Actions Made a Difference
We hope you enjoy the Spring 2012 edition of NeuroRestorative News.