NeuroRestorative News Spring 2013
The spring edition of NeuroRestorative News, our biannual newsletter, is here. This issue features the following articles.
- A Message from NeuroRestorative COO Bill Duffy
- NeuroRestorative Avalon Park Expands its Continuum of Care with New Supported Living Apartments
- From Military Service Member to Veteran Status: Seamless TBI Care with NeuroRestorative
- Why NeuroRestorative? Successful Outcomes.
- Home & Community Program Bridges the Gap Between Inpatient Rehab and Home
- Q&A: Preparing a First Time Father with TBI
- NeuroRestorative Gives Back
We hope you enjoy the spring 2013 edition of NeuroRestorative News.
Read this issue.