NeuroRestorative News Winter 2012
The Winter 2012 edition of NeuroRestorative News, our quarterly newsletter is here. This issue features the following articles.
- A Message from NeuroRestorative COO Bill Duffy
- Neurobehavioral Program Helps 19-Year-old Tommy Little See a Brighter Future
- NeuroRestorative Welcomes Walton West TLC and Expands to Georgia
- Former-NFL Player Gene Breen’s “Playbook” for Quality of Life after Brain Injury
- Ask the Expert: Q&A with Dr. Gordon J. Horn, Director of Clinical Services for NeuroRestorative Florida in Clearwater, on Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE)
- NeuroRestorative Heroes: Honoring the Nominees for the 2011 Ripple of Hope Awards
We hope you enjoy the Winter 2012 edition of NeuroRestorative News.