Referrals & Admissions
At NeuroRestorative, we want to help families, case managers and other brain injury professionals choose the very best care for individuals they support. Whether you are looking for residential rehabilitation programs, in-home support, or other treatment options, our expert staff can help answer any questions you have. And if we don’t have the answer right away—we promise to find it! We take pride in our customer service skills and create collaborative partnerships to make the admission process as easy as possible.
- We accept referrals for medically-stable individuals four years of age or older.
- We are funded by a variety of commercial, public and private funding sources. Our team of Clinical Evaluators & Referral Coordinators have experience working with a range of funding sources and organizations.
- To make a referral, please call our referral coordinator at 800-743-6802 or fill out the form below.
- Immediately upon receipt of your referral we will begin to gather important information about the patient or individual being referred.
- Next steps, may include scheduling a clinical evaluation, which includes meeting with family and treating professionals. In most cases, the clinical evaluation can be scheduled within 48 hours of the referral.
- Following the clinical evaluation and acceptance, a proposed plan of care is submitted to the funding source.
- Our referral coordinator will work to determine and secure funding qualification, arrange family tours, and facilitate communication for the pre-admission process.
- Upon final funding approval our referral coordinator will assist with arrangements to transfer and admit the individual.
To make a referral, please call us at 800-743-6802 or email us at email@example.com.