NeuroRestorative, our goal is to make the admission process as efficient as
possible for all parties involved. We look forward to working with you.
- We accept referrals for medically-stable individuals four years of age or older.
- We are funded by a variety of commercial, public and
private funding sources. Please
call for more information about potential funding.
Please call our referral coordinator at 800-743-6802 or click here to email a
- Immediately upon receipt of your referral we will
begin to gather important information about the patient or individual
being referred. We will then
determine next steps, which may include scheduling a clinical
evaluation, which includes meeting with family and treating professionals.
In most cases, the clinical evaluation can be scheduled within 48 hours
after the referral is made.
- Following the clinical evaluation and acceptance, a
proposed plan of care is submitted to the funding source.
- Our referral coordinator will work to determine
and secure funding qualification, arrange family tours,
and facilitate communication for the pre-admission process.
- Upon final funding approval our referral coordinator
will assist with arrangements to transfer and admit the individual.
For more information,
please call our referral department at 800-743-6802.