1501 Cass Street, Suite C, Traverse City , Michigan | view map | 800-743-6802
A program of NeuroRestorative Michigan, our location in Traverse City offers Structured Community Programs for Brain Injury and Transitional Services in community-based settings.
The services listed below may be offered by our staff and other professionals on-site or in the community. NeuroRestorative also coordinates or assists participants in accessing additional services from other health professionals and local service providers as necessary.
To learn more about the programs and services offered by NeuroRestorative Michigan, click here.
- Administrative Office
- Day Treatment
- Neurofunctional Home & Community
- Supported & Transitional Services
- Supported Living
- Transitional Living
- 24-Hour Emergency On-Call Support
- Admissions & Benefit Coordination
- Amputee Care
- Art Classes
- Care Coordination
- Family Education & Training
- Home Management Skills Training
- Life Skills Training
- Meal Planning & Preparation
- Medical Care Coordination
- Phone, Cable, Computer & Internet Access & Support
- Prevocational Services Coordination
- Productive Activities
- Social & Recreational Activities