NeuroRestorative is a leading provider of subacute and post-acute rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and medically complex injuries, illnesses and other challenges. In a variety of locations and community-based settings, we offer a continuum of care and rehabilitation options, including specialized services for infants, children, adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans.
- A full continuum of care including residential and day treatment services and in-home and community supports.
- The expertise and resources of an organization on the cutting-edge of clinical care and rehabilitative programs.
- An exceptional team of professionals, demonstrated clinical proficiency and a time-tested approach.
- A range of locations that enable individuals to remain close to home.
- Community-based, therapeutic, home-like program settings.
- Well-rounded programs and specialized facilities that offer subacute and post-acute services and ongoing support to those with more complex medical and behavioral challenges.
To learn more or to make a referral, contact us today.