The NeuroRestorative Rehabilitation Learning Institute offers monthly, one hour online CEU opportunities for brain injury rehabilitation professionals. On one of the last Fridays of every month from 12-1 p.m. EST, our highly qualified Neuro Institute faculty members will deliver engaging, innovative programs spanning a variety of topics related to rehabilitation services. The live presentations and recordings will be available to view for CE credit for Case Managers (CCMC), Social Workers (NASW), and Florida RN which provides National Nursing Continuing Education Courses Certification in every state with the exceptions of New Hampshire, Ohio, and Georgia. All other attendees will receive a general certificate of attendance. Please note it could take up 3-4 weeks to receive your certificate after submitting the completed questionnaire and evaluation. Opportunities are updated often, so make sure to check back for future presentation topics. If you have any questions about current or future events, please email email@example.com.
Friday, December 17, 2021
Topic: Ethics in Clinical Practice
Faculty: Frank Lewis, PhD, National Director of Clinical Outcome Services, NeuroRestorative
CEUs: This presentation is for CE credit for Case Managers (CCMC), Social Workers (NASW), and Florida RN provides National Nursing Continuing Education Courses Certification. All others will receive a general certificate of attendance. Accepted in every state except New Hampshire, Ohio & Georgia.
- Participants will be able to identify at least 5 factors that contribute to unethical behavior.
- Participants will be able to identify the purpose of Stanley Milgram’s landmark study on ethics.
- Participants will be able to identify the study that lead to the Belmont Report on ethical guidelines for the protection of patients.
- Participants will be able to identify one positive result of the Willowbrook study on medical practice.
- Participants will be able to identify three steps in the process to resolve ethical conflicts in clinical practice.