The NeuroRestorative Rehabilitation Learning Institute offers monthly, one hour online CEU opportunities for brain injury rehabilitation professionals. On one of the last Fridays of every month from 12-1 p.m. EST, our highly qualified Neuro Institute faculty members will deliver engaging, innovative programs spanning a variety of topics related to rehabilitation services. The live presentations and recordings will be available to view for CE credit for Case Managers (CCMC), Social Workers (NASW), and ANCC (RN) provides National Nursing Continuing Education Courses Certification. All other attendees will receive a general certificate of attendance. Opportunities are updated often, so make sure to check back for future presentation topics. If you have any questions about current or future events, please email email@example.com.
August 30, 2019
Topic: Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and Substance Abuse 101
Faculty: Aimee Johnson, Counselor, NeuroRestorative
- Learn the incidence and precedence of TBI.
- Learn who is most at risk for a substance use issue post TBI.
- Learn treatment strategies for co-occuring TBI and substance use disorder.
September 27, 2019
Topic: A Focused Mind: Shaping Attention through Collaborative Programming
Faculty: Jimmy Moody, PT, NCS, CBIST, Rehabilitation Services Manager, NeuroRestorative Texas, and Amelia Miller, Director, Quality Improvement, NeuroRestorative Texas
CEUs: This presentation is approved for CEUs.
- Participants will understand the conceptual frameworks involved in attention training from a cognitive-motor perspective.
- Participants will understand the key differences between the types of attention.
- Participants will understand the assessment and treatment of attention from a cognitive-motor perspective.
- Participants will be able to identify how to apply concepts into a collaborative approach within your brain injury care programming.