Bowie, Maryland | View map
Located in the dynamic community of Bowie, in Prince George’s county, we offer many opportunities for community integration including vocational and recreational activities as well as transitional programs. Our supported living setting has spacious bedrooms and living space and also offers convenient access to nearby medical, specialist and allied health consultations.
The services listed below may be offered by our staff and other professionals on-site or in the community. NeuroRestorative also coordinates or assists participants in accessing additional services from other health professionals and local service providers as necessary.
To learn more about NeuroRestorative Maryland’s Community Neurorehabilitation program, click here.
To learn more about the programs and services offered by NeuroRestorative Maryland and NeuroRestorative National Capitol, click here.
- Hospital-based Neurorehabilitation
- 24-Hour Emergency On-Call Support
- 24-Hour Staff Support & Supervision
- Behavior Analysis & Therapy
- Case Management
- Community Integration
- Family Education & Training
- Fitness Equipment & Activities
- Health & Wellness Services
- Life Skills Training
- Medical Care Coordination
- Medication Management & Administration
- Nutritional Education
- Nutritionally Prepared Meals & Snacks
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Room & Board
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Vocational Activities