Dartmouth, Massachusetts View Map
Our community-based specialized neurorehabilitation program in Dartmouth is a DDS HUT home (Supported Living).
The services listed below may be offered by our staff and other professionals on-site or in the community. NeuroRestorative also coordinates or assists participants in accessing additional services from other health professionals and local service providers as necessary.
- Inpatient Assessment
- Supported Living
- 24-Hour Emergency On-Call Support
- Case Management
- Community Integration
- Family Education & Training
- Life Skills Training
- Medication Management & Administration
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Social & Recreational Activities
- Speech-Language Pathology