Maple Shade, New Jersey | view area map
Our Maple Shade locations, just outside of Philadelphia, offer 1 & 2 bedroom apartment Supported and Transitional Living programs in a pleasant residential area. Participants also have access to the therapy services offered at NeuroRestorative New Jersey’s structured day treatment center in nearby Delran.
The services listed below may be offered by our staff and other professionals on-site or in the community. NeuroRestorative also coordinates or assists participants in accessing additional services from other health professionals and local service providers as necessary.
To learn more about the programs and services offered by NeuroRestorative New Jersey, click here.
To learn more about NeuroRestorative New Jersey’s Home and Community Living programs, click here.
- Day Treatment
- Structured Day Program
- Supported Living
- Transitional Living
- 24-Hour Emergency On-Call Support
- 24-Hour Staff Support & Supervision
- Care Coordination
- Community Integration
- Family Education & Training
- Home Management Skills Training
- Life Skills Training
- Meal Planning & Preparation
- Medical Care Coordination
- Medical Services Management
- Medication Management & Administration
- Nutritionally Prepared Meals & Snacks
- Phone, Cable, Computer & Internet Access & Support
- Room & Board
- Social & Recreational Activities