Orlando, Florida | View map
Avalon Park in Orlando is the only one of its kind in Florida, offering an opportunity to receive a continuum of brain and spinal cord injury services in a fully accessible community.
Located in the Avalon Park community—a 1,860-acre neighborhood located in southeast Orange County—this location provides intensive, post-hospital skilled therapy services and access to a wide variety of amenities such as schools, restaurants, churches, movie theaters and a variety of retail locations providing access to all aspects of community life. A short drive from downtown Orlando, Avalon Park is conveniently located near the Orlando airport and is just 30 minutes from both the Atlantic beaches to the East and the area’s major attractions to the Southwest.
We have expanded our supported living program with new apartment-style living options. Located just upstairs from the day and residential programs, the newly-constructed apartments provide support and supervision, while allowing participants the opportunity to regain independence. The modern apartments offer a well-appointed urban loft feel with private kitchens, laundry facilities and living space, as well as shared common areas. Individual supports and services can be provided as needed in the apartments, the community or in the residential facility located on the first floor.
To learn more about the programs and services offered by NeuroRestorative Avalon Park, click here.
- Day Treatment
- Licensed Transitional Living Facility
- Structured Day Program
- Supported Living
- 24-Hour Onsite Nursing
- 24-Hour Staff Support & Supervision
- Aquatics Therapy
- Case Management
- Community Integration
- Family Education & Training
- Fitness Equipment & Activities
- Health & Wellness Services
- Home Management Skills Training
- Life Skills Training
- Meal Planning & Preparation
- Medical Care Coordination
- Medication Management & Administration
- Nutritional Education
- Nutritionally Prepared Meals & Snacks
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Physician Consultation (Physiatry/ NeuroPsychiatry)
- Prevocational Services Coordination
- Social & Recreational Activities
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Structured Day Rehabilitation
- Supported Employment
- Veterans Services