Stow, Ohio view area map
In our 10 bed Ohio program, formerly known as Mentis Neuro Rehab, we offer a continuum of care and community-based, functionally-oriented programs.
Located in suburban Stow, just outside of Akron, our facility offers beautifully landscaped grounds, accessible recreational gardening and relaxing outdoor living space. The program is located in close proximity to area attractions including shops, restaurants, museums, galleries, cafes, churches and movie theaters.
Our residential and outpatient therapy services empower the individuals we serve to regain their independence as they continue along our continuum of post-acute rehabilitation options.
The program also offers daily activities supervised by qualified and specially trained staff on-site and in the community.
To learn more about the programs and services offered by NeuroRestorative Ohio, click here.
- Neurofunctional Home & Community
- Supported & Transitional Services
- Transitional Living
- 24-Hour Emergency On-Call Support
- 24-Hour Onsite Nursing
- 24-Hour Staff Support & Supervision
- 24-Hour Supervision & Life Skills Assistance
- Assistive Technology
- Behavior Analysis & Therapy
- Care Coordination
- Case Management
- Community Integration
- G- and J-Tube Feedings
- Group and Individual Counseling
- Health & Wellness Services
- Life Skills Training
- Meal Planning & Preparation
- Medical Care Coordination
- Medical Services Management
- Nutritionally Prepared Meals & Snacks
- Occupational Therapy
- Phone, Cable, Computer & Internet Access & Support
- Physical Therapy
- Physician Consultation
- Productive Activities
- Rehabilitation Counseling
- Room & Board
- Skilled Therapy
- Social & Recreational Activities
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Structured and Supervised Daily Activities
- Vocational Activities