NeuroRestorative Florida’s Siesta Key program
NeuroRestorative specializes in providing residential support services and resources to persons with acquired brain injury, traumatic brain injury, closed head injury, spinal cord injury, intellectual/developmental disabilities, and other neurologic disorders (ABI/TBI, CHI, SCI, I/DD). We focus on neurorehabilitation, neurobehavioral management (managing behavior challenges), supported living /assisted living facility services, and nonrestrictive living.
We can serve you wherever you live. If you cannot or do not need to relocate to our facilities in Florida for your full treatment, we offer the opportunity for an evaluation and customized treatment plan design in our Florida programs, then our team of professionals will arrange for your follow-up services to be provided in your home state or country.
NeuroRestorative offers a true center for comprehensive neurologic services in Florida. We offer community-based neurobehavioral, neurorehab, vent dependent living, and supported living programs, as well as several specialty tracts focusing on TBI sequela.
Professionals we serve:
- Case Managers
- Trust Managers
- Life Care Planners
- Discharge Planners (hospitals, SNFs, etc)
- MI/NJ No Fault Professionals
- State Health & Human Services Agencies (including Agency Service Coordinators, Agency Administrators)
- Home and Community Based Waiver Service Coordinators
- Military (DoD / VA) Staff
- Worker’s Comp Professionals
- MCO/TPAs Claims Managers
- Self-Insured Groups
- Offshore/International Work Comp
- Liability Protection Staff