Do you want to make a positive impact in the lives of people with unique abilities? Work with children, youth and adults recovering from brain injury and other catastrophic illnesses and injuries.
During this program, you will:
Interested? Please contact Scott Kruczek, Year of Impact Concierge, at firstname.lastname@example.org
More about the program:
Our Benton program offers a continuum of community-based, inpatient treatment and supported living programs for children and adults with brain injury and other neurological challenges. Established in 1984, NeuroRestorative Arkansas in Benton is one of the most extensive pediatric brain injury facilities in the country. It has helped hundreds of children and adolescents receive the specialized supports, therapies and education they need in a setting that promotes growth and independence.
The services listed below may be offered by our staff and other professionals on-site or in the community. NeuroRestorative also coordinates or assists participants in accessing additional services from other health professionals and local service providers as necessary.
NeuroRestorative, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and medically complex injuries, illnesses and other challenges. In various locations and community-based settings, we offer a range of programs, including vocational and therapy programs, day treatments, and specialized services for infants, children, adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans.
Life Skills Trainer Caregiver Adult Program
Would you like to make a difference every day in someone’s life? In this role, you will carry out rewarding work and play a crucial role in our organization’s success.
- Provide training, assistance and supervision to individuals receiving care in the areas of living skills, therapeutic recreation, and other forms of assistance in both residential and community settings.
- Assist with daily activities such as meal preparation, personal hygiene, shopping, cleaning, and medication administration.
- Facilitate the working relationships between employers and individuals served and support community involvement by accompanying them on outings or providing transportation to work or other activities.
- Work closely with our clinical staff to support the therapeutic and behavioral plans in place.
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
- Paid Time Off and Health benefits to employees working a minimum of 30 hours/week
- Paid training, Holiday pay, Mileage reimbursement
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Work with some of the best co-workers you could ask for and see your impact on the lives of those individuals we serve
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Since our funding comes from Federal and State payers, we offer stability and secure work opportunities
Caregiver Pediatric Program
Would you like to make a difference every day in someone’s life? In this role, you will be a teacher of skills. You will work with a team to train, assist, and model and supervise the children in our care across clinical, educational and residential settings.
NeuroRestorative Arkansas has two separate programs serving children. The pediatric neurobehavioral program serves children ages 4-12. The pediatric brain injury program serves children ages 4-18. Both programs require high degrees of consistency and positive approaches.
- Work within a team to assist children in attaining goals that have been established to enhance an individual’s quality of life.
- Assist with daily living activities such as personal hygiene, meals, therapy, educational programming, residential upkeep, daily schedules and social development.
- Work closely with the Clinical team to support therapeutic and behavioral plans.
- Promote independence while providing a positive, respectful environment.